Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cajun jambalaya sausage /chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cajun jambalaya sausage /chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cajun jambalaya sausage /chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Be careful not to over cook the thigh meat to the point that it shreds. The jambalaya is best when served directly out of the cast iron pot. While the rice is steaming, the sausage and meat will have a tendency to float to the surface of.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cajun jambalaya sausage /chicken using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun jambalaya sausage /chicken:
- Prepare 1 lb Pork sausage -sliced
- Make ready 3 lbs chicken breast -chopped
- Take 4 onions -chopped
- Get 1 bellpepper -chopped
- Get 2 stalks celery -chopped
- Make ready 1 pack green onions chopped
- Get 2 Tbs Cajun seasoning
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1 tbs garlic powder
- Take Couple dashes hot sauce
- Prepare Couple dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Take 6 cups water I used half broth /water
- Make ready 3 cups rice / I used zatarains rice not box rice or u can use regular long grain rice !
Throw in your favorite long grain rice and diced tomatoes, add in. We paired our Cajun Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya with Balletto Vineyard's Brut Rose. Cajun blood runs deep within my veins. My feet start tapping when a song I know comes on, the dance floor always calls my name, summertime means I turn a nice golden brown, and I am a HUGE fan of shrimp, jambalaya, and sausage gumbo.
Steps to make Cajun jambalaya sausage /chicken:
- Also season chicken with Cajun seasoning before cooking once that brown sausage an chicken together
- Then add veggies an cook down till tender or till a lot water cooked out bout half way you can add seasons or wait till u put you water in!
- Once veggies an meat cook down good add rice an stir constantly till the rice kinda expands, possibly 3-5 mins then add water or broth or like I do half an half then stir good let come to a hard boil
- Once at a hard boil drop your fire to a simmer an let cook for about 20 mins, then cut your fire off, your pot should have liquid on the top just stir good don’t scratch the bottom of the pot this is called rolling your rice once that put lid back on an let soak up stem for about 15 mins then should be done !
The BEST Jambalaya Recipe – made with shrimp, chicken and Andouille sausage, veggies, rice and the most delicious zesty Cajun seasoning. This Cajun jambalaya is the perfect easy dinner recipe, and also makes for great leftovers. This is a traditional Cajun-style (brown) jambalaya, chock full of smoked meats with nary a tomato in sight. Although Louisiana-style ingredients are Just don't use breakfast or Italian sausage—their sage and fennel flavors have no place in jambalaya. The Creole seasoning is all-purpose, so both.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cajun jambalaya sausage /chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!