Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, steamed garlic prawn. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place a steamer basket over the water, and bring water to a boil. Place the dish with the shrimp onto the steamer basket. Steamed garlic prawns is a quick and simple dish.
Steamed Garlic Prawn is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Steamed Garlic Prawn is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook steamed garlic prawn using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Garlic Prawn:
- Take 300 gr prawn, split the back and take out the dirt, keep the head and the skin
- Get 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 6 stalks green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare 1/2 red chili pepper, thinly sliced diagonally
- Take 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- Prepare For the sauce:
- Get 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 inch ginger, minced
- Get 1 Tbsp seafood soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp Chinese cooking wine
- Prepare to taste white pepper powder
Place vermicelli noodles on a plate with prawns on top in one layer. Evenly put all the minced garlic, including cooked and uncooked on the prawns. Prawns have a beautiful taste on their own and usually require a minimum amount of preparation. In Chinese cuisine, prawns and other seafood are often briefly steamed to preserve their natural flavour.
Steps to make Steamed Garlic Prawn:
- Mix the prawn with salt and lime juice. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the sauce ingredients together.
- Arrange prawn on a heat resistant plate.
- Pour sauce ingredients on top of the prawn.
- Steam prawn for 8 minutes only in a big preheated pot. Remove from the heat. (Please DO NOT steam the prawn too long. It will make them chewy and not sweet anymore)
- Place sliced green onions and sliced red chili pepper evenly on the prawn.
- Heat sesame oil in a small pan until very hot. Pour sesame oil on the prawn evenly.
- Serve over warm plain porridge or rice. Yum! 😋.
Steamed garlic prawns with vermicelli is a classic dish often served on important occasions. It tastes great and looks sophisticated. Then stir through the soy sauce, Shaoxing wine and sugar. Preheat a wok, add oil, chopped ginger, scallion, ginger and stir until light brown. Steamed Prawns with Garlic is a very simple homely dish.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food steamed garlic prawn recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!